This article applies to non-exempt (paid bi-weekly) employees.
To Clock In:
2. Using the Transfer Dropdown field, select the job for which you are clocking in.
NOTE: Employees should ONLY select their job when clocking IN, and NEVER select a job when clocking out. Selecting a job when clocking out will create duplicate punches that will cause issues on the timecard.
3. Click on the Record Timestamp button to record time in. The Recorded Time will appear at the top of the screen.
4. In the My Timecard view (right side of screen), click Refresh to see the latest recorded timestamp.
BENEFITED EMPLOYEES: Benefited employees can use the Record Timestamp process or enter time directly onto their timecard. Benefited employees should consult their supervisor to determine the preferred method for their role.
To Clock Out:
2. Do not use the Transfer Drop down menu. Click the Record Timestamp button, leaving the Transfer field blank.
3. In the My Timecard view (right side of screen), click Refresh to see the latest recorded timestamp.
(Click on the above image to enlarge)