Modified on: Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 3:12 PM
The University of Denver is committed to full compliance with state and federal laws. To meet this compliance commitment, the University needs to know when there are potential compliance problems. You are encouraged to let the University know when you suspect there has been or may be a compliance issue. You are also encouraged to contact the University if you merely have a question as to whether conduct is compliant. Absent your input, it is difficult for the University to meet its full compliance goal.
It is easy for you to report potential problems or raise questions, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. There are several ways to report, and you can report anonymously, if you prefer. These reporting methods are designed to make you feel comfortable raising issues or posing questions. The University has contracted with a confidential third-party provider, Lighthouse Services, for the intake of hotline reports. This service is provided to assist any member of the University community with reporting concerns or issues about questionable practices anonymously. These may include fraud, unlawful, unethical, or other types of behavior.
Every employee and member of the community can play a vital part in helping the University maintain its integrity. Most incidences are discovered as a result of tips provided by individuals who are closest to the activity in question. Your reports are taken seriously. They are logged, reviewed, and resolved appropriately, working with the University's Office of General Counsel, Enterprise Risk Management, and the Audit Committee of the Board of Trustees.
Here are the ways you can report a potential problem or raise questions. The option to remain anonymous is available through each of these methods:
- You can submit a report through Lighthouse Services at www.lighthouse-services.com/du.
- You can call the hotline provided by Lighthouse Services at the following numbers:
- English speaking USA and Canada: 866-780-0002
- Spanish speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- Spanish speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
- French speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- You can fax a report through Lighthouse Services at 215-689-3885 (please identify the University of Denver in your report).
- You can email a report to Lighthouse Services at email@example.com (please identify the University of Denver in your report).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.