Learn about newest version of PioneerTime, which was upgraded on March 24, 2020.
Changes to PioneerTime
- Flash is no longer required
- Users' names have moved from the top left corner to the top right corner of the window
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser (Firefox and Internet Explorer will also work)
For Supervisors only
- Workspaces tab is gone
- Use the "+" symbol then click Employee to navigate between the employee and supervisor views
Logging into the new version of PioneerTime
- Before logging into the new version of PioneerTime, please clear your cache in Google Chrome by doing the following:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click ⋮ in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click More Tools.
- Click Clear Browsing Data….
- Click the ▾ drop-down menu.
- Choose the beginning of time.
- Check "Cached images and files."
- Click CLEAR BROWSING DATA.
- It is also recommended that you remove any old bookmarks to PioneerTime and replace them with the newer version. Employees can also log into PioneerTime via PioneerWeb by going to your Employee tab > clicking the PioneerTime link.
After the Upgrade
- Employees should review their timecards to ensure any time worked during the upgrade on 3/23 and 3/24 is accurate. Employees need to email their supervisors directly for any timecard corrections.
- Supervisors will need to communicate with their direct reports and make any corrections to their timecards.