Learn how to submit an invoice and your options for payments.
This article applies to vendors.
Payment Plus - Enroll Now
The University of Denver recently launched an accounts payable solution to pay our vendors with automated Visa card payments, called Payment Plus. Our goal is to improve process efficiency and working capital management, as well as reduce the cost of processing check transactions. For a list of frequently asked questions, click here: Vendor FAQs.
As a vendor of the University of Denver, we prefer to issue your payments using the Visa Commercial Card instead of by check or other payment methods. Specific benefits of enrollment in the Payment Plus program include:
• Accelerated payment and improved cash flow
• Reduced paperwork and streamlined accounts receivable process
• Real-time notifications for each card payment
• Complete remittance detail to support efficient receivable posting
• No changes or modifications to your existing card acceptance procedures
We intend to pay vendors who participate in our Payment Plus program upon approval of invoices, which may result in significant payment acceleration. Effective July 1, 2017 the University of Denver's payment terms are :
- Payment Plus(Payable Immediately)
- ACH Net 30 (Payable in 30 Days)
- Checks Net 45 (Payable in 45 Days)
How it Works
Upon enrolling, you will receive an automated remittance email for each payment. These emails will contain a link to a secure web portal where you will obtain a unique Visa credit card account number, the amount to charge and the other pertinent details of the transaction needed to process and reconcile your payments. The credit card account will change with each payment so you will not need to keep this information on file.
Submit an Invoice
Vendor invoices can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expedite payment by referencing the correct 8-digit purchase order (PO) number on your invoice and on all related documents. Payment for invoices missing PO numbers may be delayed.
If your invoice is not associated with a PO and is under $5,000 contact the DU department that you are working with to have it paid via a purchasing card.
Vendors must be registered with DU in order to be paid, unless being paid by a purchasing card.
The University of Denver does not accept vendor setup requests from suppliers that do not have an existing relationship with a DU department.
- To inquire about the status of an invoice please contact Shared Services at 303-871-7420.
- Email inquires can be sent to Payment Services. Please attach a copy of the invoice and purchase order number for faster service.