FAQ: I have a question regarding non-benefited background checks, who do I contact?

Modified on: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 3:33 PM

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who should I contact for information regarding the status of non-benefit background checks? How can I get access to submitting non-benefited background checks?


A: Contact for information regarding the status of a non-benefited hire's background check and for access to HireRight to be able to submit non-benefited background checks.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.